Sigh, Marshmallow Pink & Grey – the prettiest of combinations! Thanks Donna from Lovely Things for the gorgeous board – Donna recently updated her website – brideys, if you’re looking for someone who can help you make magic on your wedding day with your decor and stationery, take a look at her site
1. A pretty arrangement of pink peonies (my favourite!)
2. Cute ruffle cake
3. Pink fabric flower and grey pearl bouquet
4. DIY Monogram guest favours -
5. Pink & Grey dessert table
6. Gorgeous wedding gown by Vera Wang
7. Love these pink & white striped paper straws – darcyeden.com & available locally through
8. Ribbon calligraphy stationery
9. Pink vintage Lace wedding cake
10. The perfect match of pink peonies and vintage galvanised metal jug
Thanks Donna for the beauteousness as usual!
What i think works really well with this colour scheme is the opportunity to make it as glamorous or low key as you like. Whether you choose to use grey hued succulents and team them with a pink flowers for a natural look or a beautiful grey silk gown with the softest pale pink cashmere shrug, it’s up to you how you want to push it.